Song Kang Talks About His Acting Career and Lifestyle in Arena Homme Plus Interview
South Korean actor Song Kang graces the pages of Arena Homme Plus’s June issue, where he talks about his acting career, lifestyle, and aspirations.
The 27-year-old actor has quickly become one of the most popular actors in South Korea, thanks to his roles in popular dramas such as “Love Alarm,” “Sweet Home,” and “Nevertheless.” In the interview, Song Kang talks about his desire to challenge himself with different genres and his commitment to his craft.
“I want to become an actor who comes to mind when people think of a specific genre,” he says. “I want to do the dramas I’m doing now without regrets and to live with a positive mindset. In the long run, I want to be the best in one field.”
Song Kang also talks about how he relaxes and de-stresses. “When I rest, I get up and sit on the sofa and surmise aimlessly,” he says. “I can also just sit idly and go to the gym to read a book. Then, when I lose my concentration, I watch motivational videos on YouTube, watch fitness videos, and read books and scripts again in the evening. I don’t go out of the house well.”
The full interview with Song Kang will be available in the June issue of Arena Homme Plus.
Here are some additional details from the article:
- Song Kang is wearing Cartier’s watch and jewelry collection in the pictorial.
- He is known for his commitment and talent, and has challenged himself with different genres in his career.
- He wants to become an actor who is known for a specific genre, and wants to live with a positive mindset.
- He relaxes by sitting on the sofa, reading, and watching videos.
- He doesn’t go out of the house often.